Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bandai HGUC Unicorn Gundam Banshee, Modified: Chimera Loadout


Finally.

This is - hopefully - the last version of this Banshee kit. I'm tempted to buy yet another Unicorn Banshee Norn in Destroy mode just to get a third DE shield, but I think this looks good for now.

For an older article on this kit, click here.

Another article is located here.

For the inspiration to go double-shield, it's the Phenex. Click here.







This started like the photo above, where the two DE shields were connected to the backpack, through a very flimsy connector system. Of course, just like Hobby no Toriko, I used the Battle Frame parts to connect the shields, but over time, I shifted to the later versions where the shields are connected to the waist - more stable, and makes for a more interesting configuration.

The following photos are now how it looks like with the "new" attachment configuration for the DE shields:

 




In the last photo above, I figured that the best idea would be to use a Hazel shield, if I won't get a third DE shield. We'll see about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment