Friday, July 25, 2014

Bandai HGBF/HGUC 1/144 "Titan Assault" (RX-178 Mark-II) Gundam



Okay, the story here is, I was able to acquire the HGBF parts for the Mark II, and then I figured, why not add Hazel parts into the mix. This is what happened.

Essentially, what I could replace with Hazel parts, I did: everything below the waist. It's essentially an RX-178 Mark-II unit from the waist up, with the HGBF parts.

I also added another shield, and waist ammo packs. I'm still actually thinking if I should change up the weapons, but if I do, that will mean changing the hands as well.






This pose below is one of my favorite photos of my model kits. Something about it just looks so right.


This is an earlier unit idea, designed when i still wanted it to have hazel shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment