Friday, January 31, 2014

HGUC Zeon Kits: Marasai, Dra-C, Geara Doga, Geara Zulu, and Dreissen units

To complete this run of my favorite kits, here is a last set, mostly from kits that appeared in the Unicorn series. Do take note that for some of these kits, I have the non-Unicorn version.

1) Marasai and Dra-C - Both of these kits are great-looking for me. I like the Marasai because of the head gear. I've switched weapons on this one, using the Cima Gelgoog machine gun on it, since it looks better. The weapon loadout for the Dra-C is actually for the Unicorn version.




2) Geara Doga and Geara Zulu - The "germanic" look isn't as pronounced in the Doga, but the Zulu just takes the ball and runs with it, theme-wise. I do like the bulkiness of the Doga, but the Zulu's weapons and retro-armor styling looks so much better. I've actually wanted to combine some parts of the Zee Zulu with this, but am still thinking about it.


3) Dreissen and Geara Zulu (Angelo Sauper version) - I have a particular soft spot for the Dreissen, since the old kit version of is one of the first I bought and painted. This is the Unicorn version, but if I had the budget, I'd get the non-Unicorn version, and then use the Unicorn weapon set on it. As for the Sauper version of the Zulu, I honestly like the shoulders and the cannon. If only there was a way to combine both the cannon and the Zulu standard backpack, I would. It would probably mean using some plates, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment