Monday, January 27, 2014

HGUC Zeon Kits: 3 Gelgoogs and a Dom

Some of my old favorites.

1) Rick Dom-II and Gelgoog Jaeger - Beam Bazooka from Rick Dom, while the machine gun on the Jaeger is actually from the Officer's Gelgoog. Made a mistake attaching it, actual rifle should be an MG-42 mecha-sized beam weapon copy. I honestly do not remember there I got the panzerfaust on the left hand from.



2) Gelgoog Cannon / mass-produced version kit - I actually like the Cannon setup more, but as you can see in the second photo, I used a shield from the Char's Gelgoog version, since I feel an arm buckler isn't enough.



3) Cima Garahau (Garaha?) Custom Gelgoog - Again, mystery panzerfaust on the left hand, and I added another shield. Construction wise, this kit suffers from rather weak shoulder pegs.


No comments:

Post a Comment