Friday, January 24, 2014

HGUC 1/144 Aquatic/Amphibious Mobile Suits

I've had a fascination for Aquatic/Amphibious combat mecha, so here's a few of them from my collection.

1) Acguy: This is a fandom favorite. It has found new life as the base kit of all the Bearguy variations.



2) Hy-Gogg: One of the stranger Gundam amphibious mecha, I've had both versions, the old one and the new one. I have to say that both were great kits.



3) Z'Gok (-E, I think): I like the design, but am a bit in between about how the arms and legs were constructed.


4) Zock: I have a guilty pleasure for this kit, as it really is just a big hunka-plastic. Also symmetrical front and back, haha!



1 comment:

  1. Man I'm getting in to this gunpla thing, but the only ones I like so far are all water bois! I only have the Z'Gok owned by Char and the Zock, but I'm planning on getting more in the future. My next one will be the Gogg.

    ReplyDelete