Wednesday, January 15, 2014

HGBF 1/144 Sengoku Astray Gundam - "Asura" Type

This is a particular kitbash of mine, which I've lovingly named the Asura.

Essentially, I've combined the HGUC Sengoku Astray Gundam with the Gundam AstrayRed Frame (Flight Unit) backpack, flight unit pack, and weapons. The big sword is the Caletvwlch sword system.

1) This is the whole kit, laid out with all weapons removed. I actually prefer having the normal Astray backpack, rather than the "shield mask."




2) This is the Asura in initial launch configuration. Not bad, but I have issues with those dangly thigh things.


3) Side view. I honestly think that the kitbash can only be appreciated if one sees all the stuff hidden at the back.


4) With swords in full deployment.


5) This is with all the other weapons removed, and only one sword left.



No comments:

Post a Comment