Monday, May 11, 2015

Instagram Photo Archives: HGBF Gundam Modification Ideas

Hello, all! It seems that I'm becoming a bit too busy with other stuff, and I tend to whip out my mobile device to take instagram photos more. However, I really would like a more permanent record of the stuff I put in my instagram feed. So for now, I'll be doing photo archive entries when I find that I'm getting busy with other stuff.

Here are some of the HGBF ideas I've been putting up in my Instagram feed.

HGAGE AGE-2 with Artemis Parts
Originally seen in this entry, I'll definitely have to do a more detailed photo shoot of this particular kit.


HGBF Mega Shiki "Three"
This is another one that deserves a better photo shoot. I have to say, though, that the connector parts for this one are rather fragile. 



HGUC/HGBF Zeta with Honoo and MS Weapons upgrades
To be honest, this was supposed to be a "finished" deal, but we'll see how the incoming Lightning Zeta kit will fare with the add-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment