Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hazel Sundays: Advance of Zeta, Gundam El-ahrairah!

A few years ago, I became rather obsessed by a whole subsection of Bandai's HGUC Gundam line, the Advance of Zeta series. I guess it's because it had a nice, somewhat obscure literary reference (Watership Down!), and the mecha had a lot of.... Well, they were meant to be bashed together.

For the next few Sundays, I'll be uploading some AoZ/Hazel ideas that I'm sure will be fun to see.


Hazel Gundam "El-Ahrairah"


One of my favorite designs - and probably the most insane. It's got all the big weapons of the AoZ line that its kind of mecha can carry (and which are available as model kit add-ons). I still have no idea how it moves, hahahah!

2 comments:

  1. Really brings me back. Love them Hazels! I gotta post up some pictures of stuff I've been tinkering with recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I'm a Hazel lover, too, and I have to admit to buying multiple kits so that I can display a lot of the variations I made.

      Delete