Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kotobukiya Frame Arms Custom Mecha: Lightning Crasher

While I'm finishing up some Gundam stuff for future entries (hint, hint...) here are some photos of a Kotobukiya Frame Arms project that's been ongoing for me. The idea was, I would have a spare internal Architect Frame I could use for spare pieces from my FA collection. Apparently, this idea has now borne fruit with the Lightning Crasher (yes, named after the song).

It uses parts from a Ryurai, a Revenant and a lot of other parts from various weapons sets, notably the new Unite Sword weapon set for the ankle and forearm blades.

It used to have more stuff on it (like thrusters mounted on the shoulder), but common sense in the apartment prevailed, and I minimized the weaponry and add-ons. I still feel that having only a gun and a knife, four blades and two "brass knuckles" are pretty thin on the weapons side, but hey, it looks sleeker, and is more in keeping with the speed and skate ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment