Monday, August 20, 2012

Gundam Gunpla Mecha Anime Model Kit Assembly



Finished some Gundam/Gunpla basic assembly requests for Bankee. The name of the event is the 2012 SM Toy Kingdom Toy Expo, it should be from Wednesday to Sunday.

Here are some photos. Click ont he photos to see them in larger sizes:
 
This is the new HGUC Anksha. I'd actually thought it was just a variant of the old HGUC Asshimar, but it's not - whole it may share some parts and similar structure, it uses a more modern polycap set (same type used in the HGUC Nu kit) and has a btter range of movement and poportions.

I'd love to get my own kit of this - looks like a lot of fun, and can carry one other mecha (a la Base Jabber) when in Flight mode.


I also assembled the two pirate-themed kits from AGE. I like them both, but I prefer the faceplate detail of the JackEdge over the Dark Hound. On the other hand, the Dark Hound AGE-2 has those great wings/weapons systems.

 


































I'll see if I can get more photos - as you can see, I also assembled a Delta Gundam.

No comments:

Post a Comment