Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bandai HGBF Burning Gundam with Mercury Lev / Rev Parts

HGBF Burning Gundam with Lev Parts

So, I'd been looking for the Mercury Rev Parts for both the Strike and the Nu Gundam, and thanks to a friend, I was able to get my hands on both of them. I ended up marveling at the idea of how a weapons system based on Swiss Army knives would be such an innovative thing for the Gundam Build Fighter series.

Anyway, here is my take on it, where the "standard" Mercury Rev (or Lev) parts are mounted on the Burning Gundam. Not sure if that makes it a good-looking but weaker retrofit, but at least it allows for more weapon options.

Click here for more HGBF Gundam Build Fighter articles


I. Using the Universe Booster
I figured the Universe Booster would look good on the Burning Strike Gundam, and I used a special Campaign Part connector so that the Universe Booster could stay in aerial mode, so to speak. I find that it looks better that way, for now. 

HGBF Burning Gundam with Lev Parts

II. Right Arm
I figured that I wouldn't mind using a Campaign Part connector for the right arm, so that the Burning could still use the right hand for attacks. However, I ultimately decided against it, citing the reason that the "right" shield uses gun systems, which are traditionally handheld.

HGBF Burning Gundam with Lev Parts

HGBF Burning Gundam with Lev Parts

Click here for more HGBF Gundam Build Fighter articles

No comments:

Post a Comment