Sunday, November 23, 2014

Kotobukiya Frame Arms: Extend Arms 05 for Kagutsuchi-Kou

Kotobukiya Frame Arms: Extend Arms 05 for Kagutsuchi-Kou

Just acquired the Extend Arms hover platform for the Kagutsuchi mecha. Since I sort of put the cart before the horse (I'm getting the Kagutsuchi early next year), I used some spare frames to come up with the above. In doing so, I realized that my being a stickler for some sort of physics made me eschew using blunt or kinetic based weapons, since they have recoil, and this thing is a hovertank. That's the reason why I've outfitted it with as missile/rocket pods (in fact, I'm thinking of getting another Extend Arms 03 Griffin upgrade set), aside from what can pass for recoilless weapons.

For those wanting a space unit, you can actually use the legs only... More photos to come on more options, in a later photo set. For now, let me leave you a link to all the other Frame Arms stuff in the blog.

You can also head on over to the Mecha Toys and the Frame Arms Philippines FB pages for more Frame Arms goodness. For those who prefer Tumblr, I actually mix in my mecha toys content with my other stuff in The Eclectic Chair Tumblr blog. You can also add my Google Plus account, which is a G+ equivalent of my Tumblr blog. Finally, I also have an Instagram account, though there's much more in there than Mecha photos - but feel free to add it, if you want, haha: basscog!

No comments:

Post a Comment