Sunday, November 10, 2013

Article - The Greenhills toy store crawl


Photo taken from http://www.greenhills.com.ph/details.asp?storeid=2822



For many toy collectors in Metro Manila, there has always been one place they could go to: Greenhills. This shopping center has been a toy collector’s Mecca since the 1980s (when I first visited), and through fire and renovations has survived and thrived, with older shops closing, and newer ones taking their place.
For now, let’s look at some of the shops that sell toys. I’d like to say, though, that in the interests of keeping this article short, I only included the ones that either I usually go to, or the ones that I know can offer interesting deals or finds. There are many more shops, and I’ll probably have a sequel to this article to present more of them. Anyway, here are some of the more popular toyshops within the Greenhills area....

To read the full article, please go to The Philippine Online Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment